April 28, 2011

Wow Meow!

Toronto has an incredible street-style photographer and blogger named Nigel Hamid. His blog TorontoVerve features fashionable people on the streets of Toronto and he makes Toronto look gooood.


Although from Vancouver here's a couple of photos of Sam channeling her inner Cat Woman.The scale of prints and the monochrome of the leopard upon leopard upon leopard makes this ensemble work. She's mature and dresses with confidence and a sense of humour. I love this and I'm threatening to get my vintage 50s leopard coat from out of the cupboard.

Photos: Nigel Hamid/TorontoVerve

5 comments:

Kate Hanley said...

I don't think I could ever wear that but it looks great. I tend to be rather conservative in my dress which is a bummer but I so admire what people can do with clothes.

Giulia said...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I love peeps like this....

ciao-wow-meow, indeed

The Clever Pup said...

Giulia, I supposed I subconsciously used your sign-off. But it was so fitting.

Dot-Com said...

When you do, pictures will be needed :)

Mya.L said...

Get the 50s leopard coat out right now! As long as it's fake fur, of course...