March 20, 2010

We got trouble, Right here in River City!

With a capital "T" that rhymes with "P" and that stands for Pool.

Well I suppose it was inevitable. His daddy won the "Pool Shark" sweatshirt twice. And his father and grandfather had their own cues. My son, now 16,  caught Pool Fever last weekend. You see it was raining after guitar lessons and we all  hid out at the Crooked Cue. After three hours of playing with his uncle and his dad, my son was hooked and we had to go back the next day. Two and a half hours felt like 20 minutes and he's been bugging us to go back all week.

So I guess that's where we'll be again today.

6 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

Fever? Or is it a family gene? It seems it runs the family ...

Lisa Ursu said...

"Two and a half hours felt like 20 minutes." I love those moments.

Sounds like a great time, enjoy!

Diane said...

applied mathematics.

have fun!

Kat Mortensen said...

Fab title! I love that movie!

Sounds like fun. Do you play? I never did get the hang of it, but I would give it another go.

Kat

I like the sunny yellow around here.

Giulia said...

It's good training for physics. (Just trying to help:)

Susan & GG

Ima Wizer said...

I love it when something catches the imagination and desire! What a world!